Awake

Assalamualaikum

She kept on telling me about you.
Describing every single thing about you.

You,
When you walked down the stairs with those steps.
With your black and white sneakers, the colours blended in,
Perfectly matched your ripped skinny jeans,
And your messy hair.

I looked at her,
That look was alienating me and the whole word.
She pushed us aside as her mouth carved your face on the sand.

You,
When you ran down the court,
Holding the flying ball and making pass,
With your jumps and the way your eyes searching for your mates.
You're a stranger.

She talked as if you're a masterpiece that anyone could hardly find.
As if you're someone something so beautiful.
As if, I didn't even know you.

Tell me, how to tell her to stop.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go