Hotaru

Assalamualaikum

Like a firefly,
You shone every alley during my darkest days,
Leaving me traces of hope, whispered to me to always go on,
And don't be stupid.

Like a firefly,
I was afraid you might go away,
I could never make one stay after all,
But in those days I thought none would get me,
You're there. I felt the warmth of your light,
Blinding every eye.

You seemed to know me well.
You could go through every page of me and perceived every of me perfectly.
Have we ever met before this?
You made me feel like we were meant to be together since the first moment our feet set place in this world.
Once again what was this chemistry between us?

The damp grass was heated, slowly as the sun rose before my eyes.
Even so, would you stay with me?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go