Invisible

Assalamualaikum

I'd like to disappear the second you blinked your eyes,
And left you everything but traces of my existence. 
Seeing you after myself was completely erased was something I'd always wanted to do,
But my world had always been revolving around you.

There were things that mattered to me but not to you,
And sometimes this thought saddened me even when I already knew the reasons.
And some days I could let them slip away through my fingers,
Just to welcome them back with open arms in the evening. 

Then I became confused, whether to disappear or appear,
The moment my eyes caught your figure.
You were one kind of perfection that I didn't want to lose,
But sticking around would only deepen the wound.

Once again I didn't know what to do,
Which to choose.
But being myself, let's just follow the flow.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"