One Ok Rock - Yes I am

Assalamualaikum

It feels like only yesterday when I told you to meet me once again, at 19.
But now we are one year late.
I bet you don't even remember about this whole plan.

We told ourselves we're gonna have some money,
Rent a vast place with great food and people around,
Just for one day.
Did we talk about part time jobs? Until today I still have the urge to be a cashier at 7-Eleven and not wanting to give people any Dunhill or Marlboro when they ask me to.
And buy myself some comics and read them when no one comes in.

I've always liked to have you around me.
To sometimes laugh at your jokes even when they aren't so funny.
And to be irritated by your annoying acts and bizarre looks.

You look like Mad Hatter sometimes.
You behave like him, but you have always amazed me with your thoughts and sayings,
Sometimes you can be so serious and immersed in whatever we're talking about.

Through your instagram and snapchat I can see you're doing fine.
It's nice to know that I'm still somewhere hidden at the back of your mind, at least.

So what about another reunion?
This time without any DVDs from your home.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go