Not Coming Back

Assalamualaikum

I laughed.

Who am I to lie to her?

I knew I couldn't figure out myself, it might take me forever to be able to do so.
I could always change plans, change my mind in a second.
Today I'd tell you A, tomorrow it could always be another alphabets.
I didn't have solid stand, and I was okay with that.

I didn't think much about what to do next. I was a simple minded one.
I would follow what my heart told me to. And I could always go back and forth,
It's either me dancing or moon walking, it could be anything.

But I couldn't lie to myself.
In the end we both knew the truth. And had to live with it.

I thought it was okay. It was okay, if it stayed like that.
But it wasn't.

Who am I to lie to myself?

I'm sorry I've let you down. I'm sorry I keep on going back to the things that hurt me.
I'm sorry I don't think about the consequences.
I'm sorry, for feeling like this.

Thank you so much for the words. Thank you for standing up for me.
For being crazily mad, for me. For every anger and disappointment, for me.
I really appreciate that. You guys are, the best friends I couldn't ask for more.
The best companions, the best people in this world of mine.

Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go