Hey

Assalamualaikum

I've been looking forward to see you every day.

And day by day, it's fun to look for the things that made you you.
Like the curve of your lips when you smile,
While enjoying the sound of your laugh,
I notice your eyes are light brown.
I think I can never get used to the fact how beautiful you are, since the first day we met.

Sitting near you and talk about things,
While looking straight at the scenery coloured by the highway in front of us,
Your jokes make me run out of breath, you're funny and that's a new thing about you I've discovered.

When the time gets rough on us,
It's amazing how you could handle me well when I couldn't control myself.
And it's weird, just by looking at you I got this one sensation that feels like cold breeze washing away all the madness I've been feeling.
And by looking at you, I feel safe.
You calm me down, in a way I couldn't really describe.

I have such a great time with you,
And it is sad to think that soon,
We'll have to say our goodbyes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"