It'll Be Alright

Assalamualaikum

"What does it mean to like someone?"

Have you found your answer?

Whenever she feels down, words and plans are all running in your mind.
You try your very best, do whatever you can,
Just so she could smile again,
And you could be at ease knowing she's fine.

It's just a simple thing, but you don't want her to be hurt even by a thorn.
Whatever it is, you just want to know she's doing fine.
You wish every happiness for her.
You want every goodness in this world,
For her.

Day by day some things become a little bit harder,
You're running out of alphabets, last minute plans won't work,
But when it comes to her,
All of the words and the things she's in need of come out smoothly from your lips,
And gestures, and every bit of you,
You said even if you couldn't help with solutions,
At least you're there, for her.
At least she knows she's not alone,
You're going to always be there for her.

You want to paint her blue skies, only hope for the rain to come so that her flowers could grow,
So that she could feel the wind, so that she could be all happy and fine.

You want to buy her all the things you think might suit her,
From blouses shirts and sweatshirts even though we live in malaysia,
To sneakers slip ons or anything,
And never wanting her to give back to you.

Your eyes shine so bright for her.
You give it your best whenever it's her.
And that's because she could bring out the best in you.

All of the things you're feeling for her,
Are exactly what I felt for you back then.

"I think it depends on people,"

I still think of it the same way; the definition of liking someone depends on the individual.
But somehow, I think we both share the same definition.

It's okay. You don't have to think much about this.
About the things I've written.
I just want to write.

Lately I don't even know what to say, or express in this screen,
My muse is already fading away,
And I don't feel the same anymore.

I've already given up on you, a long time ago,
But it seems like I've just figured it out now.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go