F4 - For You

Assalamualaikum

I'll take you to my favourite bakery in town,
And have you to take two out of the four egg tarts which I usually buy only for myself,
And let you say anything about those of my favourite,
And for you I'm willing to listen.

And hey,

I'll drive you to your favourite spot in town,
And buy you any other caps that suit you,
Or if I'm rich enough I'd buy the whole store for you,
Because everything looks good on you believe me,
And for you I'm willing to like them.

I'll pick for you any football jerseys including those out of this town,
And not that I mind if you keep wearing the yellow and the red one,
But I like it best if you're in that light blue,
And for you I'll leave it only here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Conceptual Metaphor