Meteor Garden

Assalamualaikum

Your face seemed so clear in my head.

You came to me last night,
And being in my dream,
I knew this had become a little too much.

I guess I just wanted to run away from my reality,
I wanted time to heal me without taking too much of itself.
You get me?

It had always been like this. I thought I was freeing myself.
But I was only stepping into another cage.
Once again I was tied up.
And time by time it was harder for me to let go.

But I believe I was being sincere towards you.
You are really, kind. And captivating,
Just the way you are.
The fact that I really like to write about you until today,
Just like that your traces are going to be kept.

It's okay.

You'd take another ride,
And I'd try to not take another look,
And months will pass by,
I won't look for you anymore.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"