You

Assalamualaikum

Let me see you again, in my daylights and moonlights,
Like how it used to be,
Remember?

Let's take an early morning walk, again.
Breathing in the cold fresh air, while admiring your gaze towards those flowers.
I have always told you, everything about you is beautiful.
Remember?

Let me take trains with you again, to somewhere I'll take you as my lead,
Tell me anywhere you want to go, and this time,
I'll be with you. I will, be there for you. 

Let's sit on the red chair once again. 
If it is late at night this time I won't talk about my sleep. 
Tell me anything about you. How your day was. Your struggles on the day.
Your restless rest in the evening. 
This time I'll listen. 

Let's eat nasi goreng kampung and telur mata once again.
This time it's my treat. 

Anything. Please let me see you once again.
And smile me that smile I've been missing. 

Come back to me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go