I Don't Want You Back

Assalamualaikum

Having you by my side,
Yesterdays and months back then felt good.
I could never live a day without you,
Could never imagine how I'd be without you.

But is this you saying goodbye?

Do you really need me?

Sometimes it felt like I was only in your dark nights.
And your eyes finally rested on me only when they were in tears.
When the sky became bright and the sun smiled for you,
I could only see the back of your head,
And only a few turns you made, but it changed nothing.
I tried to chase your steps and when I did it,
It changed nothing. 

Do you need me?

Would you still need me?

When you reach the star you once wished for,
When you're surrounded by the best people around, 
When my existence slowly vanishes from your mind,
When I no longer have what you need,

Would you still need me?

It hurts when you love the most.
I keep telling myself I should have never let anyone in.
But sometimes having someone makes you feel much better.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"