Malibu Nights

Assalamualaikum

Taking a break from you makes me miss you.
How do you know if someone means so much to you?
And how do you know if you mean something to someone?

How come you could mean everything to me, in this short time?

What are those on your face?
I see other people have the same concrete things.
But why to me those of you seem so special?
What kind of beauty do you own yourself?
Everywhere I could try so hard searching for you.

Your being makes me feel at ease.
I run away just when my heart cracks,
But something about me you should know;
I would always come back to you.
For another crack,
Another laugh in between the abandonment.
Another look from you, through the days and half evenings,
Another time,
With you.

"I hope you'll never get tired of me,"

"I love you so very much, and you need to love me as much as well,"

Don't run away now.
Please think hard and fix things with me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"