ヒロイン/Back Number

Assalamualaikum

I wrote your name on the red book,
Months hadn't passed, I praised myself for forgetting it.

But never did I forget,
The smiles you gave me in those evenings.

I remember the smell of the rain,
And the beat of my heart,
Was it because of the incident?
Or was it because of this one anticipation,
That has sat in my heart since that day?

The black rubber shoes you wore,
And the reminiscing of my old days,
Yesterdays I saw you in one of those pictures she took,
Your sport shoes were in blue and I tell you now they are good,
As good as your manner,
As fine as the whole of you.

I thank you for your kindness,
And the golden experience.
And in those rainy evenings,
I felt a little glad, to have met you in that special way.

You were here to teach me lessons,
And I know I couldn't ask for more reasons,
I know :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say Don't Go

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"