Breathe

Assalamualaikum

Did you know how beautiful your eyes were,
When they stared at mine,
Along with those small talks and stories we shared,
Slowly, I watched the brown colour fade away.
So did the awe it left.

I liked to look at you from afar,
You'd walk with confidence,
But in my arms you'd melt with insecurities,
Saying you're such a mess I'd then say you're the perfect kind of mess,
My kind of mess.
Slowly, I let you go far away from me, remember all those nice words you once heard me whispered,
Those were the last.

I loved the times we were together,
No sunrise and sunset,
Just you and me, and the feelings we now had lost.

I was proud of you, and proud of myself for loving you.
Proud of us, we made this far.

"You're my all and more,
All I know you taught me,
You're my all and more,
But I need room to breathe,"

- Lauv, Breathe






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go