Lemon

Assalamualaikum

Those people that you thought have hurt you,
And left you long enough,
I can never feel the exact thing you've told me before,
And I can never know how were the days when you're with them,
And I don't think any sides are for me to take.

But if you feel suffocated, leave it for yourself,
Decide what is next for yourself, for only you know you.

Not everyone will know your worth.

Most of them weren't there when I thought I just saw an angel smile at me.
They never knew how it felt to have you as a warm company during those cold nights.
They never saw you went all crazy just to make me laugh after those tiring cries.

They, never know you for who you really are.
And because of that, they don't really know how to cherish you.

Is that okay? Well, I can't answer this on your behalf.

It is up to you,
Only you can live your life, for yourself,
For those around you,
For your creator, who has always been loving you for who you are.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say Don't Go

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"