My Favourite

Assalamualaikum

I miss you.

You're the best, for making time for me even though you're busy.
Even though you're not doing so well but those open arms,
And the warmth of your sweet smile,
I wish I could see you now and cry my eyes out beside you.

No one can beat you, you're one in a million,
And amazingly irreplaceable.
Those wise sayings, and the way you tried to help me see the truth,
It's hurtful for not being able to look into your eyes while knowing you listen,
While knowing you're trying to always be there for me.

I'm so fortunate to have you, and know you.
So lucky to be able to love and be loved by such a sweet soul.
So blessed to know people like you actually exist and he's here.
So close but so far away.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go