3AM

Assalamualaikum

I want to show you my favourite cakes,
And bring you to the new small cafe I've just found recently,
I thought about us, sharing a piece of pavlova,
With you in front of me,
Showering me with your love and laugh,
I know it sounds too much,
But that's what I really need right now.

I want to sing our favourite songs with you,
I will do the background voice, and please take the high note
From the bands to those childhood songs,
I still like JB by the way,
Although I barely know him today.

I want to hug you tightly,
And cry in your arms whenever I can't comprehend things around me,
And get vanilla ice creams with you,
Enjoying the coldness it calms down my red nose,
While letting the silence blanket us wholly,
If it's you I can be as loud as I want,
As silent as no one else has ever seen me that way.

I will always need you, with me.
Through the sunshine and rain.
I will always want to run to you.

And as we're growing up.
This distance between us,
Will always make me miss you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"