Pft 2#

Assalamualaikum

Lately I've been thinking about you a lot.
The thing we once had now was nowhere to be found,
I think I was glad,
And now you're feeling well.

I have always known it was my fault,
But I think you ought to know I felt it so real.
You ought to know that I was sincere,
You ought to know it made me feel magical.

I really favoured you,
And had always liked to talk about you and had written lots about you.
You're charming in your own way, and breathed stardust it always made me stun.

Do you know how exactly I felt back then?
Do you know?
Did you ever care to know about me? Did you?

I knew people said I hurt you enough for you to leave,
But when your stands wavered and you decided to take a u-turn,
I remember the times I wondered why it had to be you.
And why I couldn't stop coming back to you.

The things I kept within me that you probably never knew,
For only I know myself and how weak I am,
For how many times I'll leave it here, just like I have always done.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say Don't Go

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"