Hey

Assalamualaikum

Hey there, mate.
Don't look so down,
I know it's painful,
The feelings swirling around,
Enough to make you drown.

There, there, mate.
You said you wanted to go through the days,
Surviving, as you acted like nothing had ever happened.
You told us you would fake it.
But I hope all the breathtaking smiles on your face last night were something real,
Came out straight, mirroring the truth inside your chest.
I really hope you had fun, even though yesterday was short.

Do you listen to Japanese songs? I'd like to give you some,
They are all my favourites. And how about Lany?
Listen to the one with the street lamps, and the one which will make you scream out your frustration.
Taylor Swift? They are the best.

Hey there, my mate.
How are you feeling now?

I will tell the time to keep after you.
As you walk through the sadness I hope the wind will help you dissolve the pain in the thin air.
I won't tell you to let everything go. It's your own choice.
But I hope you will let yourself heal, slowly pushing away all those bittersweet memories.

Tell Allah all of the things you're keeping to yourself.
And surely,
Allah will help you get through everything.

I hope you will feel better, soon.
I need you to be you again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say Don't Go

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"