Pft 3#

Assalamualaikum

5 Seconds of Summer - Outer Space;

"I guess I was running from something,
I was running back to you,"

The trees and clouds above, I could draw your long fingers,
Telling me how deep you felt, how thankful you were to me,
For some slideshows.

Trace back your steps on the ground at one night,
I couldn't say much, I was comfortable being in silence,
Watching you stand in front of me,
I never dreamt of it. But somehow today it feels like a dream I tried to bury deep,
When at nights it is all I think about.

Yesterday I wrote things on the note,
Feeling sorry for the things I did to you,
And how much I wanted to go back to the past,
Just to show you my sincerity,
If that could make you stay.

No matter how many times I told myself to move forward,
It seems to me that you're always there, haunting me.

I really wanted to be the one you need by your side.
But I guess that our grip on us was too loose we let it slip away.

How could you give up so easily on someone so dear to you?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"