Sugar

Assalamualaikum

The sound of trains and luggage tyres,
You waited for the eyes to meet,
Expressing feelings and confusion inside.

I could see you beside the convenient store,
Trying so hard not to be bothered by your presence.

Your bones broke, the lungs were struck by your ribcage.
Your people told me something about you had changed,
You became colder.

The crowd didn't stop me from noticing you, in that black shirt.
You smiled. I told you to come with me,
You waited for these eyes to meet yours, once again.
They tried hard to run away from your gaze.

You fell into pieces.
Your people told me to be gone.

The times you wanted these eyes to be honest,
I hoped for you to understand.
But you clearly didn't want to.

And that was the end.

- 7 Minutes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go