P - Still Into You

 Assalamualaikum

Your face glimmered in the dark.
While the look of your broad shoulders has always been so lovable. 
Your samurai hair, your pretty eyes.
You have the perfect figure ever, in my eyes. 

One step towards you was all we needed. 
I used to turn back, running away from you and the hurt.
But your words were strangely magical,
One call from you was all I ever needed,
To realise my steps always take me back to where you stand. 

You are a different type.
And I'm always mad. 
But the days I hurt you so bad, were the days that told me you're a saint. 
For you have stood by my madness while embracing the faultness.
You have stood by the window through the heavy rain and most scorching heat.
You left a few times and I always fell for you, over and over again,
Each time you came back knocking on my door. 

I always want you in my light and pitch black. 
And it's always you in every day and night. 
With reasons, and without reasons. 
I have always loved the sound of your name, the crook on the page. 
I have always been in love with you, since my very first day,
Since our very first day. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"