OOR - Pierce

 Assalamualaikum

If you decide to choose, and take another sweet girl,
With the thought of embarking on a happier journey,
That would be damaging to me, that I myself couldn't bear to imagine. 
But if that's what you need to feel warmer, 
I would let you drown in the summer, and soon until winter comes by,
With my heart opened and wounded. 

If you decide waiting for me to get out of my shell is too tiring, 
And letting me take my time is a colourless journey,
I could smell the rain in the heavy morning, and the look of the highway outside the veranda,
Summing up to be meaningless to hold on to you any longer.
That too, my dear, would be damaging. 

If you decide I'm caging you up with this love I claimed, 
I would let you smell the freedom air you once had in.

I wonder if this is toxicating,
I thought it would be okay with just loving you hard.
But you made me realise that I am in this with you,
And that I need to think of you, too. 

And now I'm doing that.
I'm trying to figure out what would be the best for you, and for me.
But I can't solve this, because I don't even know what is inside of your head. 
For me? 
I just want you. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"