SM - Wonder

 Assalamualaikum

Flashback to months before,
I could see myself adoring your pretty smile from afar.
And wondering to myself,
What it's like to sit close to you, and let you teach me how to swim in your storm,
How to dance in your warmth,
How to hold you when you're fragile, and how to hold onto you when the sky appears the darkest.
Sit close enough, catching your stare, in the rightest way.

As the pages grew thicker,
I could see myself solving puzzles of you. 
And dragging you around with my side of stories and needs. 
But I would still wonder to myself,
What it's like to sit close to you, in the rightest way. 

These wonderings, and the thoughts of you in my head.
No one knows how admirable you are in your skin. 
And I wonder what it's like to look at you in your eyes,
Telling you that you are doing just fine. 
And the fact that I am head over heels.
In the rightest way.

Only, when it's permissible. 
These wonderings will end. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"