TS - Daylight 3#

 Assalamualaikum

The small dot under your crystal clear eye;
Couldn't describe even with "How lucky am I".
And the fallen hair with the look of a dream,
Would never be too old the admiration I keep to myself. 

In the black of a morning,
Your seductive scent I found to linger around.
In the days of your warmth and company,
I'd still carve a smile the second it touched.

In the midst of my weakness,
When I couldn't see the logic behind my madness,
You stand still in the storms of my rage,
And you tell me each time you understood me,
And you know what I need,
And you be what I need. 

In the younger days of my witness,
These eyes which capture your perfection,
Everything around you was just so perfect,
So beautiful, that I became a bee only gets to see your void of flaws.

The days where I have you in my arms,
I see myself drown in the sublimity of you,
Each time you're only getting better and better,
And that makes me wonder,
Will this be forever and ever.

Do I have it?
Do I have your heart?
Do I have it all to me?
Do I own it?
Do you love me? As mad as someone could ever be.
As crazy as a man could ever do.
As much as I have always felt.
As much until you could never do more.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"