OOR - All Mine

 Assalamualaikum

If I were to take her sayings about lovers,
Then I'd say you're my eternal lavender haze.
And if I were to take her eyes for looking at lovers,
Then I'd have mistaken you for flecks of lights.

Hey you. 
I am down in spirals for falling in love each and every time our eyes meet.
Aren't the hearts beating together in sync mode since we vowed to be each other's?
So why are you hiding your hurt from me?
Why aren't we sharing our deepest worries and stories?
I will always be in this fight with you.
It's with you. 

And you will always be my rays of sunshine.
My summer in the winter.
My whole being in hollowness. 
My love, whose vows I carve deeply in my mind and soul.
And I will be the same for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"