Rewind

 Assalamualaikum

Walking with nothing serious in mind,
Passing by her I heard a slow nostalgic song,
Which reminds me of my past, years ago.

You were the symbolic of mad, mad love. 
I had always thought about what would have happened if I wasn't that crazy,
But your love intoxicated me, even in the clearest daylight and burning summer haze. 

I also thought about the reasons of me falling into you.
I guess it was your beauty which became a very strong magnetic force,
Pulling me into your every universe of love and sunshine. 
And I still remember the youth feeling of falling in the liking, 
Adherently adoring you,
And the strong beating pulse which resurfaced as I was chasing you in dreams and reality.
It was mad. Hot. And childish. 

It was a very short story. 
Which taught me the pain of liking someone,
The desperation of waiting. 
And, how it didn't even matter,
Because you're not the one I need in every lifetime I do never own. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"