Seven

 Assalamualaikum

You were the first,
To help me escape.
Breaking down the iron cage I set myself in voluntarily.
As we ran through the dark view, 
I almost could feel your hold, 
And until today it's never solid. 

We're the first,
The whispers of our circle of friends,
She knew what I consciously felt,
And both you and your fair-skin friend wanted to know how I felt,
About you.
I told everyone but you.

You were the first,
Always there to take a look at me,
When your face was the one to adore. 

You were the first, after those pointless devotions. 
And you,
Were the first, to betray what was never in for us. 
I always had expected the collision, 
But when I saw it, I realised the expectation that I had could never help me to be ready for the heartbreak. 

I read her story, and just thought of you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"