I don't know

Assalamualaikum

Three words,that would forever describe my feelings,to you ;
I miss you

I remember,your dad said
Friends are friends,and sometimes they can be too close
But then,there is a time where they would act like they're strangers
I smiled on that day,thinking that it would be impossible for both of us

Pft - it's happening

I don't know why
But one day,everything seemed fine,without you
The urge and whispers that used to enshroud me,to reach out for you,
Suddenly were gone .
And I felt nothing

I'm so sorry
You used to be my everything
But sometimes I was curious of you,
Did I mean so much to you back then,
Just like you meant everything to me ?
Can you give me a hint ?

Did you love me ?

......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Conceptual Metaphor