Colour

Assalamualaikum

You ask me what colour am I
Well .
I can be any colour at anytime

But I don't want to describe the colours in me
I want to describe the colours of people in my life

You .
I see you as grey sometimes,indeed
But then,I don't know
You're just like some colours which combined
And form one type of masterpiece in my life
It's just so abstract and intriguing
Filling myself with lots of feelings and memories

You can be some colours which come altogether
And my eyes picture it as gold .
Sometimes you're just so close
Yet so far away .
You're just too precious
And everyone dreams to have you
And hold you so tight
They just don't want to let you go
The way I've gone .
The way I've slipped away
Because they let me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go