Farewell

Assalamualaikum

"One day I'll forget about you,"

Now that one day has come

You were always on my mind
And that also included all of those dreams I'd been dreaming
You were always there,
I would always catch a glance of that beautiful face of yours
Only,in dreams .

You respected me
And thank you very much for that good disposition of yours
I noticed that you treated me different than the others
I didn't know,whether it was a good news,or vice versa ?
But to comfort myself,
I said,

"I'm different,"

You have given me a lot,to remember
A lot,to kill me inside,slowly

I wouldn't blame you
But sometimes I do feel that I loathe you

I created a nickname for you and I like it
I've always wanted you to know this

It's hard for me to ignore you,
But please know this,
I just have to do it

Everything is just,so wrong

But I'm also like the others,
I have my own feelings

But it depends on how we manage it

I tried to fight it
But I never tried,or wanted,
To kick out those feelings for you away (this is bad)

They remained,here,with me .

And because of that,
You have broken everything in me

You would never know this,
But I'm telling you now

It's okay . I hope this is the last one for you

Hey Zeeq,do you like this name ?
Hey Zeeq,
Get lost hahaha okay sorry

Alhamdulillah .
I believe that I've been saved

Farewell,
Adios,
Hasta lavista Pft# !




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go