:)

Assalamualaikum

Sometimes the memories that keep people livin' in us

Sometimes the memories that keep us feelin' warm,
And keep up the sweet smile on that face,
It does feel bitter, but let the chocolate marshmallow melt in your mouth

I don't want to remember,
But it is a perfect lie if I say I can forget everything

Well, sometimes I just really like to play back those scenes in mind
And try to read what was it in your mind,
What were the words that you said at that moment,
What was the point,
And reasons,
Behind this thing I've been keeping, and wanting to throw it away .

I saw nothing in you,
But I couldn't figure out why was it you, that this finger wanted to point at ?

- Ayuzawa Misaki

Akustatik -OAG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Conceptual Metaphor