Alahai

Assalamualaikum

She said you had to bear a huge weight on your shoulders since young,
You and your cute face seemed innocent,
You were so pure and all white,
Yet so smart and knew how to act in every situation.

You never blamed anyone for anything,
But you were the one who was blamed.

You cried and everyone heard,
But your heart was strong to bear more,

You laughed with your friends,
And that made me want to do the same as what they did,
But I would always fail,
I knew I had no talent to make jokes.

I never know who you are,
I would always happen to find sides of you that I have never bumped into,
Before.

But one thing for sure,
You're still the one who likes to make people smile and feel special,

And another thing for sure,
Everything makes me miss you more.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Conceptual Metaphor