It's Okay 2#

Assalamualaikum

Did you say it on purpose?
Because those words tickled my tummy,
You were funny, but I guess you were being serious.

What you did was totally wrong.

Esperance surrounded me,
I hated this.
But it tasted sweet,
Yet I knew it was dangerous.

I knew this would happen sooner or later.
But then it seemed like you were still trying to hold on tight.

I wrote this along with the deepest feelings in this chest.
Sometimes it was unbearable.
But I liked to talk about it anyway.

I read it, and I hoped you would be a man of his words.

If you wanted it, you would have proven it.

Were you this weak?
Your shoulders seemed broad in that green suit.
People said you were strong, could be everyone's knight in shining armor.

Were those the truths of you?

Well, I don't know.

You should fight to stay if you really mean it.
Now, don't run away again.

But you should know the dos and don'ts






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Conceptual Metaphor