Sweet

Assalamualaikum

You're just as sweet as sugar
But those ants wouldn't follow you everywhere you go
But if it's me,
I would always want to be by your side

You've always been something so precious so special

You're just as bright as a starlight in the dark sky
But some people wouldn't notice its existence
But if it's me,
I would always look out for you, even in daylights

You've always been something so dear and so near

I tend to take everything for granted,
I had wasted many loves of my life,
And their loves once had a pure meaning,
But I tore them apart and burnt them,

I was ruthless.

Allah.
Even though I've committed many sins,
And have taken most of the things in life for granted,
And have hurt people for so many times they run away from me,

You still surround me with good people
Alhamdulillah


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go