Blank

Assalamualaikum

Seeing you from this distance,
Glad to know that you're happy,
Glad to know that I'm no longer your first choice,
You already got a team that inshaallah will always back you up.

Being a lone ranger sucks,
I thought it was the best choice I ever made,
But then it slowly killed everything in me,

Crying alone was never my forte,
But then it seems like that is the only choice that I have,
Letting everything go, just for a while,
They will come back to you,

They told me they would care,
But sometimes when I needed them, they didn't show up,
Sometimes when I needed them to show me I was something,
They put me in the last row,

They apologised,
And human beings make mistakes, including me,
I told them it's okay I am already used to it.

I did the same thing too
But I couldn't help myself not feeling anything,
It stung my heart.

Memories that don't fade away make me think that they will always stay the same,
Just like how I want them to be,
But I forgot that memories are just memories,

And people do change, including me.
And people do leave, including me.

"You told me you loved me, so why did you go away?"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go