Happy Birthday

Assalamualaikum

I remember being so close to you,
Our people say just like 'belangkas'.

I remember holding hands with you,
Walking to the  dining hall,
Telling you some jokes and we both would laugh,
We did amazing.

The night skies and the stars I didn't remember,
We told ourselves our names were carved in the sea of the skies,
Which were totally invisible,
Could only be seen by us.
We were crazy.

Mornings and evenings,
You filled me up I could be floating in the air,
What we had was so beautiful and so special,
So lovely, we were inseparable.

I thought so.

As we grew up, we grew apart.

Remembering the causes and the effects,
Would only bring me pain.

For being so selfish and awful,
I admit I was a jerk.
And I'm sorry for that.

I'm sorry for the whole thing.
I'm sorry it didn't work out well.
I'm so, sorry.

Everything totally changed.
Except for one thing- my love for you.

Have a great and blessed day, today and ahead of you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go