Masking

Assalamualaikum

They looked at me
Triggering myself to know what was beyond the eyes

Wanting to know who I really was,
Sending me back and forth,
Between the past and the present me,
I couldn't find any scribbled notes,
Which could explain me to them.

Which could explain me,
To me, myself.

They looked at me
Triggering myself to know what was beyond the talks

Telling me I wasn't being myself,
Shaking the whole world I was living in,
Screwing up my eyes, trying to know myself.
Between the laughs and the tears I spilled out,
I became more puzzled.

Who was I?

Being fake and being real,
Guess that I didn't even know how to be both.

But one thing for sure.
The One who created me knows the answers.

Allah knows me for sure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go