あおいしおり

Assalamualaikum

That day you told me you wanted those sweets with blue packaging on,
But at the counter I saw the cashier was scanning the ones with brown on,
I looked at you, not knowing whether you understood the gaze or not,
But you smiled, and I let it go.

That day you told me you were sorry as you had been busy,
Those colourful socks were on,
But then you went missing for months without any notes and whatever was on,
I tried to figure out but those colourful socks would always appear in my mind,

I thought you left.
But you smiled saying you would surely stay, and I let it go.

That day you told me the shirt in blue colour was nice and awfully attractive,
But from behind the stocks, I saw you holding the one in brown,
I looked at you, knowing that you couldn't see me,
But I remembered your smile, and I let it go.

You made your stand but it wavered.
You had always been shifting and I never thought that one day,
You would eventually leave.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go