So

Assalamualaikum

So I heard that you made plans with her,
Between Subaru and Honda, never mind I never knew your preference.
A house under a Sakura tree? Would it blossom easily?
Never mind, I never knew what your reasons were.

So I heard that you and her went to town to get a bite,
Between soft croissant and sandwiches, never mind I never knew your favourite.
A tuna Subway? Did it taste so good?
Never mind, I went there once just to buy one mineral bottle, so that I had small change to give to that Uber guy.

So I heard that you chose her, finally.
Between that girl and her, never mind I never knew your thoughts.
This time you looked so stiffed. Was it for real?
Never mind, my friends told me to open my eyes and this time, move on.
For real. Freaking real.

- Yoshioka Futaba


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go