Something Inside

Assalamualaikum

I don't know whether it is a good thing,
To open up to me. Guess that I would leave the judgment to you,
Write and express all you want,
'cause I simply don't know,
Whether it is good, or not.

I surely couldn't give you all of my time,
I'm not that person who can stay up late until 3 am,
And be there for you and listen,
'cause I simply love my sleep more, or I'd rather to something much better if I happen to wake up.
But you can have me in the daylights.

I know I couldn't feel you deeply enough,
A few cases I've had in my shoes,
And most of them would leave me clueless,
'cause I'm simply not you, and you're not me either,
But tell me all you want, I would be ready to listen and show you the faces of me, trying to understand.

Sometimes I would try my very best so that people around me would feel good,
And think that I'm good enough to stay by their side,
But then I come to know that I couldn't control people,
'cause I simply can't.
If they'd like to walk along with me, then do it as they please.
And if they'd like to walk a bit far away from me, then do it,
If that what makes them feel at ease.
If that what makes them feel good.
Don't have to care about me.

I'm there for me.
And Allah will always be with me, you and us.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go