From, Me

Assalamualaikum

I would be there for you if you need me.
Just like that night, you can come to me if you want.
You can scream at the top of your lungs and see me run away to hide,
If in case people think it's a crazy attempt to release whatever that is in you.

I would try to talk if you want me to.
But most of the times I got nothing good to say.
Once again, I'm not in your shoes, yet, maybe.
But know that I would try to make you feel good.

Find me whenever you feel like you need to.
And leave me whenever you feel like you want to.

It's okay. Being there and there for you whenever you're in need,
Is more than enough.

At least I know,
That you would be needing of me sometimes.

Come back whenever you think of me.
I'm not lonely, for sure.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go