Reckless

Assalamualaikum

Talking has always been cheap,
So does writing.

But somehow through writing, I hope for you to feel better.

You told me you're in darkness,
The lightless moment was sucking you into it,
You couldn't escape.

I knew we were in two different worlds.
You with your shoes, and me with my slippers.

The lightless square that surrounded you,
Was shining brightly in my eyes.
I was amused by everything you thought you screwed it up.

You have done your best.
One week had gone, open your eyes and believe in yourself.
Don't let the past burned you down. You're more,
You have more.
And you could do more.
Give yourself another chance.

I felt hurt and feeling a bit sad,
Not because you couldn't get up on the stage.
But simply because you had already given up.

You're more than this. You have more and you could do more.
You could do better.

We believe in you.
Don't tell us to find another star,
When we already have the one that shines the most.

To Paan and Uwais, that would probably never read this,
You guys are great! You guys have given your best and for that, I could never thank you enough.

You have more,
and know that Allah is surely keeping something better for you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go