Sepintas Lalu

Assalamualaikum

I told myself this time there's no turning back,
Sometimes I was so sure of myself,
Overwhelmed with emotions, I convinced myself that I was confident.
I was totally, sure of myself.
That I would not turn back, staring at the past.
Just peeking for a while, then continued walking at my own pace.

I thought you also did the same.
You had always told yourself to never turn back.
But sometimes you weren't so sure of yourself.
Because you did turn back but what you did leave you broken,
You made your stand again but I thought you would end up doing the same mistake,
But you never did this time.

You told yourself to walk at your own pace.
We did the same, but our own speed was nothing alike.
You moved faster than I thought you could ever do.

Now I'm trying to catch up with you.
But not wanting to see you at the finishing line.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go