Little Things

Assalamualaikum

The days you didn't believe in yourself,
I had always told myself that you got everything that anyone could ever wish for.

The days you went to your past and regretting your mistakes,
I had always told myself that you'd been walking and turning around, changing to be someone better.

The days you told yourself you shouldn't be here, there and anywhere,
I had always told myself that the ground beneath your feet was feeling proud to hold you tight.

The days you didn't believe in yourself,
I always tried to show you I was there to believe in you.
I was there to catch your back whenever the burden you were holding twisted your head you were unstable physically and emotionally.
I was trying my best, to be there. For you.

The fact that I didn't even know who you really are,
But always believed that you were so extra in anything and so good,
Do not ask me why.

I just felt like I needed you to have some faith.
In yourself.

Allah has created you beautifully.
You are beautiful and amazing just the way you are.

Whatever is bothering you, know that Allah knows every detail about it.
Allah knows what's in your heart. Allah hears your cries and screams.
Allah knows everything.
Allah knows the solutions. Pray and ask from Him.
Pray and ask from Him.
Pray and ask from Him.

Seek help in patience and prayers. 

- for me and you



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go