I Miss You 2#

Assalamualaikum

I don't know why, but this time missing you hurts me so much.
The space you've taken in my heart and my mind is just too much this time.

I was missing your warmth like crazy, and I still am.

The idea of standing beside you and feel your presence,
I want to breathe you in like your vapour.
I want to hold you close to me, and stare at your living like I've never seen it before.
I want to admire every piece of you that occurs to me each and every of it are just,
Breathtaking. You're beautiful.

The idea of talking with you, I don't need plans or arranged flow of speech.
I could talk about anything with you. Sometimes jumping from one scene to the others from a whole different story. And you'd still understand me, deep enough.
I could never finish the whole episode of me. That makes me miss you the second you leave.
I could always be myself with you. And if I'm pretending to be me, you'd notice it the first moment I blink.
Amazing. You're incredible.

You know, I have a new Death Note movie. And I still haven't watched it yet.
So, come home to me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go