I Miss You

Assalamualaikum

At this time, I would be rushing to get myself done and ready for the dinner.
In the dining hall.
And what's worse I was a prefect.

So I was expected to be early, waiting for others to go down and gather at that field.
Near the netball court. Which we used to play futsal there.

And what's worse than being a prefect was,
Being such a bad prefect. Which I happened to be, one.

After isyak we would get ourselves done with hanging the telekung with the hanger.
And went to prep class.
The night air was so fine and so good.
Walking with your friends made it feel even better.

Entering the class you saw some were busy with homework.
And there were some who had finished it earlier and did their study.
While me, I started off with, thinking of what I should be doing.

I didn't remember being so serious all the time along the prep class,
But there were some nights I pulled out my socks to solve some questions.
And tried to improve some parts of me.

Prep was over, I wouldn't usually go to the dining hall.
But the decisions made were depended on what was the food prepared on that night.
Ended up in the dorm, folding clothes and laughing with friends.
Got ready for Al-Mulk recitation and told myself millions of times that I was going to sleep early tonight, but always ended up with the opposite doings.

I miss those old times.
I miss being close to you guys.

And I somehow wish I didn't waste your existence nearby.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go