Pft

Assalamualaikum

"You left me,"

I thought it was clear.

I don't know about the other writers,
I'm not even a qualified writer to begin with.
But,

The feelings I carved through the words,
I felt every single thing I wrote deep enough,
Nothing I could convey in real connection,
But I hoped you would see and know through those pieces I wrote.

I couldn't say a thing to your face,
I couldn't face you further for it to be enough,
It felt like I would end up picking the wrong words,
While shivering because of the presence of you.
But I hoped you would understand through the things I wrote.

There were series of mine for you to read,
For you to see and know the things I kept to myself.
I wrote for you to feel and understand,
But you told me you couldn't understand.

I thought to myself,
It's not that you couldn't understand. The main key was you, yourself.
You should know those were written for you and revolved around you, yourself.
Then, they should be clear enough for you to know.

Clear enough for you to stay a little bit longer.
But you happened to give up too soon.

I thought it was clear.

It's okay.
The thought of you came to my mind for seconds just now.
I just thought,
I made it all clear.

But sometimes even I don't understand myself.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go