You 2#

Assalamualaikum

If I could buy you the world, I'd do that for you.
Because I had fallen hard.

I was head over heels.

I was out of my mind.

But the whole world ain't gonna get you nowhere.
All the beautiful things in it, are deceits and tricks,
You're going to fall hard while thinking you're blown by the spring breeze full of nice sweet scents.

Just like me.

I would be hoping that you were in some kind of bubble wrap, in your every decision.
Whatever the consequence would be, so that you were kept safe and sound.
Nothing would be done hurting you.

But I knew you got that something in you, you were superman in your own mask and blood.
You were incredible and whatever the consequence would be, you're going to go on with anything.
You were unbelievably amusing.

I would be praying that you would always be kept on the right track and path.
Whenever you felt lost and out of breath, things around you would always come to your aid.
Would always give you anything you would ever be needing for forever, what's in your deep chest and unseen skull.

I had always wanted to know and learn you.
Being drown in the sea of your tears of smile or nightmares,
Doing anything that would remind you that someone did care.
Someone did stay and was there.

But,
I believed I was tricked by my own self.

I was out of my mind.

I needed to be true and sane.
So I would try to change.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go