Dandelion

Assalamualaikum

She was the sunshine that washed away all your sorrows from the previous nights.
She gave you the warmth you needed, even though she stood miles away from your silhouette.

She was the breath taker every second she lived in the room,
And each time you felt her presence you almost died, catching up your breath.
She left you breathless yet,
At the same time, you had never felt so alive.

She was the art you could never find along the street,
She was the masterpiece that danced in your heart,
You kept her safe and cherished every piece of her in it.

She was the muse you had had since forever.
She was the reason behind your every painting and stuff.
She was the one you had always cared to look at.

I could take everything in me to say that she was lucky.
Lucky enough to keep you captivated,
Lucky enough, that I could never be like her.

I was a small dandelion on the ground you once had noticed.
Even if it was your step crushing me I wouldn't care.
Because it was you I could never care.

It was you after all.

"Cause only I can't drive you crazy,"

- Persis Dandelion, a childhood memory when one comic still cost less than ten ringgit






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go